CAT Bronze Bushing 1F2828, 1F-2828, Straight Sleeve Bearing Bronze, Bucket Cylinder Bushing, CAT Style Excavator Bush Sleeve Bearing Dipper Arm Bushing, Mini Excavator Bucket Bushing, Caterpillar Crawler Excavator Bushing, Customized Spare Parts Bucket Bushings, Bucket Bushes Cylinder for all excavators & diggers, Caterpillar bucket bush or bucket pins and bushings China supplier
CAT Bronze Bushing 1F2828, 1F-2828 Features:
Name: Bucket bush
Part No. 1F2828 , 1F-2828
Brand CAT / Caterpillar
Material 40 Cr
COMPATIBLE MODELS FOR PART NUMBER 1F-2828
120 120B 12E 140 140B
Cat Sleeve Bearing (Bushing)
Cat Machine Linkage Sleeve Bearings support rotational movement between machine frames, linkages and work tools. They are found mostly in the arms and buckets of machines. Genuine Cat Pin and Sleeve Bearings are specifically designed to operate as a system to deliver the performance you expect. Caterpillar design engineers match the right combination of dimensions, materials, surface finish, and manufacturing processes, to each part to enable them to work and wear effectively with all the other neighboring and dependent parts.
Cat heavy duty Sleeve Bearings are built with high grade steel and hardened for exceptional strength and wear life. They work as a system for your specific Cat machine and are tested and proven in the world’s most severe applications. These bearings offer lower overall cost, outstanding strength and fatigue life, superior resistance to abrasive wear, and exceptional protection against galling, even in high-load conditions.
Cat Sleeve Bearings are designed for conditions that require demand and load strength for longer bearing life. Cat Sleeve Bearings are the top choice for maximum performance in demanding applications. They are designed to match to the mating pin.
In general, the bucket is directly treated with the object under poor working conditions and receives a high load repeatedly, so frequent damage occurs on the main body or the mounting flange.If the work site is remote, a spare spare bucket is provided separately. The situation is to maintain the efficiency of the work.
In the conventional bucket fixing structure, the mounting flange of the bucket is typically assembled to the arm hinge portion by the hinge pin, the flange fixing cover is mounted on the outside of the mounting flange for pivoting the bucket, and the bucket cylinder for object processing. Alternatively, a high load acts near the arm hinge portion where the mounting flange, the flange fixing cover, and the bushing are coupled to the bucket posture adjustment by the extension and contraction drive of the arm cylinder.
– Caterpillar Excavator Hydraulic Main Pumps and Parts Caterpillar Hydraulic Cylinder Shim 3J6572
– Caterpillar Excavator Final Drive and Swing Reduction Gear
– Caterpillar Travel Device and Swing Device
– Caterpillar Swing Motor and Travel Motor
– Caterpillar Main Control Valves
– Caterpillar Undercarriage Parts 4B5810 Caterpillar 120 120B 12E 140 Motorgrader Shim
– Caterpillar GET parts(Ground Engaging Tools)
– Caterpillar Engine Parts
– Caterpillar Hydraulic Cylinders(Arm, Boom & Bucket)
– Caterpillar Cylinder Seal Kits
– Caterpillar Oil Coolers and Water Radiators
– Caterpillar Cylinder Pins and Bushings 8J6284 120G 12G 130G 215 215B Caterpillar style Shim
– Caterpillar Filters
– Caterpillar Swing Bearings
– Caterpillar Truck and Bus parts
– Caterpillar Hydraulic Hoses and fittings
– Caterpillar Forklift Parts
– Caterpillar Loader Parts