CAT980 988 Loader EDGE-SEGMENT for Caterpillar 1167460, 9W5734, 4T7189, Segment Edge Protection 35mm, Replacement Caterpillar style Wheel Loader end cutting edge blades, double beveled reversible bucket Guard bolt-on segments, CAT GET spare parts China supplier
CAT980 988 Loader EDGE-SEGMENT for Caterpillar 1167460, 9W5734, 4T7189 Feature:
Part Number 1167460, 9W5734, 4T7189 / 116-7460, 9W-5734, 4T-7189
Weight 88.18 LBS
Brand Name Custom Logo
Replacement Brand Caterpillar
Machine Model Caterpillar Excavator, Loader
Material Alloy Steel
Color YELLOW / RED
Process Investment casting / Lost wax casting / sand casting / forged / forging
Packing Wooden case
Place of Origin Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Caterpillar style bolt on segment for a Caterpillar 980 Front End Loader. This is a double beveled reversible bucket segment that is 1.375″thick, 19″wide and 12.25″in length. It takes 3 of a 1 1/4″X 3 3/4″(125X375) plow bolt and 3 of a 1 1/4″(125 HEX NUT) hex nut. The bolt hole spacing is 3.35″from center to center of the bolt holes, and 2.775″when measured from the edge of the bucket cutting edge to the center of the first hole. Use Item # 9W5734. Quality aftermarket G.E.T. (bucket teeth) for Caterpillar (CAT), JCB, Bobcat, Takeuchi, John Deere, Case, Komatsu, Kubota and many others including manufacturers such as Custom, Hensley, H&L for all your backhoe, loader, skid steer, grader, scraper and excavator bucket tooth (teeth) needs. EDGE-SEGMENT for Caterpillar
Oem part number or custom design
Heat treated 16Mn manganese steel and heat treated 30Mnb boron steel for your choice
Cutting edges thickness 13-80mm, end bit thickness 16-90mm
Level end bits or hot cupped end bits
Provide high quality ripper teeth and guards.
Heat-Treated edges offer the best combination of wear and impact resistance. These premium edges are manufactured from a boron steel alloy and are warranted against defects in material and workmanship as well as against breakage during the usable life of the product.
Cat bolt-on cutting edge segment have moderate impact resistance to allow them to perform across a variety of applications boosting your machines versatility. They are designed to protect the bottom of you base edge lip between adapters and to increase bucket capacity, and reduce downtime by maintaining a long wear.
Manufactured from steel with properties that maintain hardness for long wear life, our durable cutting edge segments make it possible for your machines to deliver the performance you demand. Protect your investment by always choosing genuine Cat Ground Engaging Tools. RH Bolt-on Segment for CAT980 Caterpillar Front End Loader 107-3491 / 1073491, LH Bolt-on Segment Edge for CAT 980 988 Wheel Loader 107-3492 / 1073492, CAT950 962 Loader Bolt-on Segment LH 4T7140 / 4T-7140, CAT980 988 Loader Left Hand Bucket Segment Edge 4T7184 / 4T-7184
• Low to moderate impact
• Maintains smooth floor
• Stockpiling, re-handling, excavating, and bank loading
We know customer’s need:
1. Adaptable for most of scraper, grader, loader, excavator, bull dozer, etc. in market. Mechanical properties of product could reach international standard after quenching and tempering heat treatment.
2. High quality raw material and professional heat treatment, our boron steel and manganese steel product’s wear life and performance are 15-20% higher than most of other similar product in market.
3. Perfect quality control system, and full range of advanced facilities, like income material analysis, Impact test facility, Tensile Strength test facility, etc.
4. Our products are applicable for Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi, Daewoo, Hyundai, Case, JCB, etc.
5. Full range of different kinds of cutting edges for different kinds of machinery.
SBF single bevel cutting edge;
DBF Double bevel flat cutting edge;
Grader Blades and End Bits; Heat treated 30MnB Boron Steel
Curved Grader blades thickness: 13-25mm, width 152-203mm
6. Efficient production, we can short delivery time and we have good after sale service which keep long term business cooperation with our customers.
7. More than ten-year experienced workers to ensure the quality in process.