Rotary Drilling Rig Bucket Flat Teeth 18TL Adapter, Drilling Teeth and Adapter, Drilling Auger Teeth Kit for Bucket Wheel Dredger, Dredge Cutter Head Teeth, Marine Dredge Sand Cutter Teeth For Cutter Suction Dredger, wide chisel, narrow chisel and pick point, VOSTA Dredging Cutter Teeth, IHC Dredge Cutter Teeth, Replacement Draghead Teeth, Cutter Suction Head Tooth, CUTTERHEADS & TEETH China GET Spare Parts Wear Parts Supplier
Rotary Drilling Rig Bucket Flat Teeth 18TL Adapter Feature:
Part Number 18T , 18TL, 18-TL
Machine type: Drilling
Replacement Brand IHC / VOSTA / E-S-C-O
Material High spec alloy steel
Package Details Plywood case
Delivery time 15-30 days
Samples Offer samples for free, but freight collect.
MOQ 10-100 pcs per part no. on the basis of the unit weight; for one order, a total of 1000kgs is acceptable.
Type of Business Manufacturer
Item No. Unit weight container type
18TL teeth Kg lbs Nude packing
18TL holder 2.1 4.63
18TL pin and lock 0.2 0.44
We produce and supply the bucket teeth with holders for foundation drilling auger and bucket, the part no. such as 18TL, 18S, 25TL, V19, V20, V23, V30, 30S, 35S, 25RC12, ETC.
Also we can produce the casting part according to customer’s drawing or sample.
1.Made of high carbon steel and alloy steel water glass investment casting.
2.High strength and impact performance, both low cost and wear-resistant and durable.
3. Suitable for drilling in clay, silt and loose to medium dense sand and gravel.
1.Main models: 18TL, 18HD, 25TL, 25HD, V19, V20,22S
2.Material: Iron; Stainless Steel; High Manganese Steel; Carbon Steel
3.Processing type: Casting; Forging
|Parts No.||Product Info.||Weight (Kg)|
Penetration Long Life Tip Wide Tip
– Increases wear life – Provides less penetration
– Enhances penetration due to self-sharpening tip – Provides a cleaner floor and less spillage
– Includes ARM strips. 25TL 25T Teeth Holder for Drilling Auger and Bucket
Long Tip Penetration Tip
– General duty in low-abrasion applications – Provides better penetration
– Contains less wear material
Short Tip Penetration Plus Tip
– Provides more strength – Provides a good combination of strength and wear life
– Use to prevent breakage – For use where penetration and increased wear life are desired
– For use in most jobs
Sharp Corner Tip/Sharp Center Tip Heavy Duty Long Tip. 18T 18TL Soil Teeth Holder
– Provides the best penetration – Provides more wear material and greater strength than long tip
– Contains the least wear material – Has a streamlined-profile for better penetration
Twin Sharp Tip Heavy Duty Abrasion Tip
– For use for severe digging in rock and frost – Contains greater wear material
– Use in combination with sharp tips – Not for use in high impact applications. V20 Teeth Rotary Digging Bucket Tooth
Long Sharp Tip Light Duty Long Tip
– Provides more wear material than standard sharp tip – For use in low impact with low to medium abrasiveness
– For use when penetration is the primary concern – Self-sharpening design and symmetrical shape
Heavy Duty Long Life Tip
– Contains ARM which is positioned to increase wear life and penetration
– Not for use in extreme impact applications